Wednesday 19 October 2016

         Consciousness- The Sprouts of Mind Seeds.

1.  In the dark space of Sky,
Who has lit millions of shimmering  Stars,
Is it Deepawali, the festival of Lights,
Of the mighty Gods,
In the Mind of the Lord God.

2. I see a sea of Consciousness on Planet Earth,
Like an army of Ants Marching hither and Thither,
I saw some gobble the thoughts of their neighbours,
Oh! I see again the waves of thoughts,
 rising up and falling down on the Sea of Consciousness.

3. I heard the waves singing, I am the Life,
And they told the Sea, You are just a matter!!!

4. A golden mountain of Cloud came floating,
Up I heard a voice saying,
I am the Universal Mind.
And the  cloud burst and it rained,
Millions of drops of conscious Minds,
Some of the Mind seeds sprouted,
                                         And they claimed, they were the Cloud. !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment